Saturday 25 August 2012

ANOTHER WIN AT MINI GOLF



Sitting at home Chelsea and I were wondering what to do for date day… “Another game of Mini Golf?” I casually asked her.  To my shock she said she’d love to. Well that was it. The washing was brought in, house locked up and off we were headed to Rototuna Mini Golf course.  Just when I thought my shock could not be matched Chelsea asked what we were betting on.
What… another bet… she must be made “Sure I say” and a deal about dinner was on.
Turned up and game on. After the first 8 holes I was in a clear lead and then unbelievably Chelsea pulled out a couple of quick holes with me blowing out with 6′s.  The difference between our score came down to 2 shots with only 3 holes to go.  A par 2 by me after a par 6 from Chelsea gave me some breathing room.  Needless to say the pressure got to her and by the 18th Chelsea had to get a hole in 2 to win.  One shot got her within striking range but again, something got caught in her throat as she choked.
Im not competitive but gosh I love to win.




No comments:

Post a Comment