Monday 15 October 2012

Farmyard Swim

Just when I begin to think that Geocaching is not important and that im not addicted and new cache is published close to home that I HAVE to get.

A cache was published on sunday and it wasn't long before I had solved the puzzle.  It was a lot of cutting out and fiddling with small pieces of paper, but well worth it.  I plugged the coordinates into google.maps ready to race off and collect the cache only to find that it was on a small island at Lake Cameron.  A quick check revealed that Zorgon had published it.

I was out at Richards house the other day when he was commenting on placing a cache what required a kayak. Realising that I was either going to have to swim to GZ or wait to get a kayak I decided to leave this FTF hunt.

A couple of hours later I received an email from McClutchenClan also commenting about the need for a kayak.  We got talking and decided to go to GZ together and just swim out to the island.  Plans were laid and with Monday quickly approaching it was decided to start the week with a swim.




I still believe that im not addicted to Geocaching.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment