Saturday 5 January 2013

Post 6 of 2013

The plan was set and caches loaded, I was going kayaking today.

There had been a whole lot of new caches published along the Waikato River and I teamed up with Jane and her son James to collect 8 of then today.

It was a beautiful paddle down the river with the sun shining and and ducks swimming next to us. The caches were all easily found but the highlight would have to be saving a little pummelo that had fallen into the river and was being swept away. I scooped him up and paddled him back up stream to a nice bank where he would hopefully be able to find his mother.

Chelsea and I also went to find a multi put had no luck, just to we'll hidden. We decided to go and pick up a cache that was dedicated to the placed we caches put our hands. It was quite funny and made me forget about the disappointment of the DNF of the multi



No comments:

Post a Comment